Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website ("Saudi Enaya"). If you continue to browse and use this Website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Statement govern Saudi Enaya's relationship with you in relation to this Website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
The term 'Saudi Enaya' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is Jeddah 21481, P.O. Box 3528,Saudi Arabia. Our company registration number is 4030223528 dated 27/03/1433H, issued in the City of Jeddah. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only.
- Saudi Enaya may revise the information; services and the resources contained in this Website from time to time and reserves the right to make such changes in whole or in part at any time without obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Saudi Enaya graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Saudi Enaya. And such trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service of Saudi Enaya, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Saudi Enaya, its products or services or this Website. All other trademarks not owned by Saudi Enaya that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Saudi Enaya.
- Saudi Enaya owns the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all of the content on this Website. Except for personal, non-commercial use, the content from this Website may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, downloaded, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the express prior written consent of Saudi Enaya. Any copies made for such personal, non-commercial use must retain all copyright and other propriety notices in the same form and manner as displayed on this Website. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- In no event shall Saudi Enaya or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use the content and functions of this Website or any linked website, even if Saudi Enaya is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any link on this Website to third party websites is being provided by Saudi Enaya to you as solely a convenience. Third party sites are not covered by Saudi Enaya’s Privacy Statement. Saudi Enaya makes no warranty or representation regarding the linked websites themselves or the contents thereon and Saudi Enaya is not in any way responsible for such information or content or for the privacy or security practices of such third party websites. Saudi Enaya does not endorse or sponsor any linked websites, the information appearing thereon, or any of the products or services described thereon.
- This document is subject to the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You and Saudi Enaya therefore agree that any dispute or disagreement relating to the terms of this document are to be referred to and resolved by the Settlements Committee of Financial Disputes, which falls under the jurisdiction of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA).
- All terms and conditions stated in any part of the Website or in Saudi Enaya's publications form part of this document.