Sound knowledge of legal practices in all regions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Structuring and negotiating legal commercial and financial transactions;
- Preparing/drafting legal agreements;
- Advising internal departments on various agreements/transactions that we have with providers;
- Assessing the business and/or revenue risk in all transactions considered by the company;
- Ensuring management’s compliance with board/delegated authority
- Advise the internal and external stakeholders of direction within the legal framework.
- Provide legal advice
- Negotiation of the legal framework with other parties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- To have an experience (+5 years) in the field in insurance companies or in financial institutions.
- Knowledge of Country Laws, rules, and regulations
- Knowledge of SAMA Regulations
- Banking or Insurance background and experience are preferred
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Credibility/Effectiveness.
- Personal Impact through Organizational Awareness
- Results Driven.
- Teamwork Orientation and Conflict Management
- Excellent communication skills, Fluent in both Arabic and English language oral and written with a strong emphasis on Arabic language skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities
- Excellent relationship-building skills with different departments, locations, and employees within SE.
- Ability to interface with public and governmental agencies